Now, My 4 upper front teeth are becoming black from sides and my gum start loosing. i worried about prevent loosing them. I am 23 years old. from start my teeth was good and properly arranged in my school age i did not clean my teeth regularly in start. they become yellow. After that i start cleaning them on daily basis they become white again. 7 years before in college suddenly my 2 of below front teeth become injured by hurting a notice board corner. My teeth become imbalance those 2 teeth moved back upper teeth start touching lower gums. There was so pain. There was serious pain in my gums after injury. brushing become so pain full for me. after some time pain become slow but my teeth become very bad because of in regularity of cleaning. slowly slowly teeth are becoming dis balanced. i consult a dentist after 1.5 year he said that those moved teeth are now fixed. my family was not agree to show me to dentist because of money and according to their opinion this was a small injury it will cure by passing of time. dentist said that My teeth are in very bad condition from inside and roots are very weak near loosing them because of not brushing properly and when i brush them they will be clean. After that i brush 2 times in a day till now then how can it possible. i consult an other dentist he said moved teeth are in good condition upper front teeth are not good i will cure them. when he started to do i asked he said i am going to move out upper teeth i cannot under stand the reason. after this i never go to dentist. Because of my habit now my teeth start whitening again from some years but not completed yet. some part is very nice and some part is yellow front teeth are some how black and gum is still loosing. Can i do some thing. now you are my hope. can i trust on you?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 19 - June - 2012, at 21:44 PM

• Dear SUNIL, tooth turns black after the cesation of blood supply from the nerves. So, it means that your tooth has become non-vital, isn't receiving any blood supply. My recommended treatment is to get and Xray done and after that go for an RCT from a specialized endodontist.

• Sunil Jha

Sunil Jha 19 - June - 2012, at 06:20 AM

• Sir,20 years back half of the upper front tooth broken and after 20 years it going to black day by day and one more thing that in the pallate woonds raising and again it comes out through teeth in form of blood and white cells is this cause a big disease please help me

• dr ritz

dr ritz 20 - January - 2012, at 00:24 AM

• Lia, Bleaching or dental crown can be given for discolored tooth. If bleaching didn't work, then you can get dental crown for the tooth. Dental crown will provide strength to the tooth and will also hide the discoloration. Dental crown will look good. You can get porcelain dental crown for front tooth which are very esthetic.

• lia

lia 19 - January - 2012, at 12:00 PM

• I fell and hit my front tooth and it stard to go black, i went to a dentist and he did me a root filling then tried inserting bleech into it however this did not work. Now my dentist is telling me that my only option will be a crown? Im worried incase the crown doesnt look good, do i have anymore options?

• dr ritz

dr ritz 04 - January - 2012, at 03:23 AM

• Jennifer, Tooth has become loose because of trauma to the tooth and it has turned black because of infection in the tooth. Visit your dentist to get treatment done for loose and black tooth. If tooth is very slightly loose because of trauma, then it will become firm on its own. If tooth is quite loose, then tooth can be saved with splinting. Loose tooth is attached to healthy teeth to make loose tooth firm in splinting. If tooth is very loose and much of bone loss has taken place, then tooth extraction may also be required. By the time you visit your dentist, avoid any kind of irritation or eating from that tooth. Maintain a good oral hygiene to avoid secondary infection.

Free Dental Consultation