My pocket doesn’t allow me to buy myself some fancy braces. Is there any way that I can get some discount? Are there any websites or doctors from where I can probably get free braces?

Leave Comment

Comments

• monica hall

monica hall 22 - May - 2015, at 19:57 PM

• my family don't have the money for me to get braces put in and I am really ineed= of help getting them my bottom teeth look tarable and I want to get them fixed is there anywhere in Indiana that I can get them fixed and to have braces to put on for free I have mhs plz help

• selena

selena 26 - January - 2013, at 13:02 PM

• I find this very helpful but i really need braces but my family really cant afford them and tips?

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 28 - August - 2012, at 23:18 PM

• Dear PAULA HARRISON, For treatment at less cost you can visit a dental school. Though the treatment is done by budding dentists there but it is at an extremely low cost or may be free depending upon the financial status of the patient. Else you can seek help of CARE CREDIT. Under this scheme, the company pays for your whole treatment and you can return them the money in easy monthly installments.

For detailed info you can visit the link....http://www.identalhub.com/article_free-dental-care--496.aspx

• Paula Harrison

Paula Harrison 28 - August - 2012, at 01:20 AM

• When I was about 11 I had already lost all my baby teeth but then a 2nd pair of k9's grew in behind the already permanent ones and made them loose and they fell out when I was 15 years old. They left my now insizers push back and I can't afford to get braces and have horrible credit. I have been hoping to find a dentist in washington who maybe able to help me out! I'm now turning 29 and have been hiding my teeth about half my life. Please help.

• Christina

Christina 23 - August - 2012, at 00:41 AM

• I need braces, but parents are poor. I'm on medicaid and was told it's really difficult to get them to pay. Is this true? I'm in Idaho.

Free Dental Consultation