Having a gummy smile. Teeth r forward and broad in size not in shape. What will be the total cost for a complete smile makeover

Leave Comment

Comments

• Veeny

Veeny 29 - September - 2010, at 01:18 AM

• I got a crown about a year and half ago and have only had mild discomfort on and off. A week ago out of the blue my crown started to throb in my teeth. I was in severe pain. I took ibuprofen and some Amoxicillian I had left over from an ear infection. I have really horrible dental insurance so I have been waiting it out to see my dentist in fear that i may need a root canal. I am still paying off the crown. The pain has subsided a little from the pills. I can eat fine and im not really sensitive to hot or cold and I can bite down ok but i have this pain by my cheek bone sort of near the crown as if its the nerve throbbing. When i got the crown my dentist said at first that I might need a root canal and then later said I didn't. Just seems if i do need one there would be some way to save my crown in one piece or is it possible to drill through the crown to do the root canal?

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 28 - September - 2010, at 10:00 AM

• It is difficult to give the estimate of the cost with out seeing the case as the cost depends upon the type of procedures to be done. If the teeth are forward then you might have to go for the braces and the cost of braces is approx.  $3000 to $4ooo. But it varies from place to place and the type of braces. If you want to know more about the smile make over you can visit the following link...www.identalhub.com/article_what-is-smile-designing-or-smile-makeover-146.aspx

Free Dental Consultation