I have not had the money to care for my teeth as necessary. I have had to have several teeth removed because I could not afford root canals, etc. The last time I went to a dentist, he informed me that my teeth would continue to losen and fall out. My question is: I do have a loose tooth now, It can actually be moved back and forth. It's uncomfortable, but I can deal with that type of pain. Can you let me know what to expect by the dentist saying that my teeth will fall out. Does the root just die and a tooth will fall out or will the tooth be held on by the root until it gets pulled? Any advice would be helpful.

Leave Comment

Comments

• C

C 12 - May - 2011, at 09:04 AM

• Thank you for your info. How can I find a dentist in my area that charges the lowest fee? I live in Decatur, AL 35601

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 22 - April - 2011, at 19:37 PM

• It depends whether the crown is broken and become loose or the whole tooth is loose. If the whole tooth is loose then till the bone is there it will remain in the mouth but when the bone gets resorbed the tooth comes out. In case if the crown is broken then the only crown part comes out when it gets seprated from the root and the root part remains inside. You should maintain very good oral hygeine to keep the teeth healthy. For more info on oral hygeine you can visit the following link....www.identalhub.com/dental-right-dental-care-products-for-oral-hygiene-578.aspx

Free Dental Consultation