Im a 48 year Women with Perdontal Disese and my two front teeth are bucked and my insurance only covers a little im working partime and dont have any extra monies to pay out. Im very ugly when i look in the mirrow im scared to smile and join in the concversation with anyone, Im very depressed about this. Does anyone do Dental work for free or a low cost I need help soon.

Leave Comment

• Deborah

Deborah 23 - January - 2012, at 11:33 AM

• Can u please give me some numbers to the dental schools in my areas. I live in South chicagoland possibly schools in the aurora,joliet bolingbrook or lockport areas

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 19 - January - 2012, at 01:54 AM

• Plaque and calculus deposits in relation to teeth can lead to gum infections. When gum infection progresses, then attachment loss and bone loss occurs and can lead to periodontal problems. For treatment of periodontal problem, dental cleaning, root planning and or periodontal surgery is required. If periodontal disease is not treated, then infection may progress further and can even lead to mobility of teeth. For treatment of bucked teeth, dental braces or invisaligns are required. Metallic, ceramic or lingual dental braces can be given to the patient and if patient doesn’t want to have metallic teeth, then he can opt for invisaligns which are clear, removable aligners. Dental braces or invisaligns can be given if gums and teeth are healthy. Firstly periodontal treatment is done. Treatment is done for bucked teeth if gums and teeth are healthy. Duration of treatment of braces or invisaligns is 18-24 months depending on age of patient and misalignment which is present. Cosmetic procedures such a dental lumineers, veneers or crowns can also be given to the patient for teeth straightening and are faster as compared to braces or invisaligns. You have to visit your dentist for treatment. If you have cost constrains, then you can visit a dental school for treatment where treatment is done by dental students under supervision of experienced dentists and quality of treatment is not bad either. You can also talk to your local dentist if you can pay in installments for treatment. Maintain good oral hygiene to avoid progression of periodontal disease. For detailed info on periodontal disease, refer to…..

Free Dental Consultation