I have a wisdom tooth(upper right side) that has a cavity and I have a terrible toothache in the area. I also have a bottom right wisdom tooth that is partially grown and i also feel the pain there when i feel the pain at the upper wisdom teeth.I do not have dental insurance and the last time I got a molar extracted due to a toothache, I was charged $630 (x-ray, extraction, & bone graft). I was referred by my ob/gyn to a low-cost dental clinic during my 2nd trimester, but emergency care is first come,first serve and it always gets filled up early. I am now in my 3rd trimester. Is is still safe to get my wisdom tooth extracted? I have several teeth that are in very bad shape. I have a broken tooth next to my top right incisor and the gum in it is swollen. I have an abscess on my bottom molar (#19) and a top back molar that is already broken and d gum inside it has a big hole. Which tooth will the dentist take care of first? Or will I have to wait until after I give birth to get all this work done?