i had rool canal tretment 6-7 yrs before now suddenly som pain started,i visited 2 dentist,they said their is some infection in the gums below that teeth. they are advising me to remove the teeth & implant artificial teeth.one more suggestion they give is to do 1stly again rool canal & then remove gums,treat the infaction in it & then again they will stich the gums.what should i do? i am very confused.should i remove the teeth,as they are saying that after gum treatment also there is no garanty.please reply me soon.thank you!

Leave Comment

Comments

• esha

esha 05 - June - 2011, at 02:15 AM

• thank you for the suggestions! sir please give me some measures for protecting my teeths from decay.my teeth catch infection very easily.

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 04 - June - 2011, at 20:41 PM

• The treatment options depend upon the extent and the intensity of infection. If reroot canal treatment is done the success rate is not as high as the fesh root canal treatment and you have the gum infection also. The chances of success decreases in such cases but stll with out clinical examnation and seeing the X-ray's it is difficult to comment. Have faith in your dentist . For more info on re root canal treatment you can visit the following link...www.identalhub.com/article_root-canal-re-treatment-304.aspx

Free Dental Consultation