I have had many teeth extracted, including extra teeth removed from my gums. I didn't have a front tooth for two years in elementary school. After a lot of oral surgery, orthodontics, etc, I had two front teeth, but actually on one side my central and lateral incisors are reversed. My dentist/orthodontist have never really suggested any way to treat/fix this problem. Are there any cosmetic procedures that could make me have a symmetrical smile? Is there any way the two reversed teeth could be extracted and put in their place (I really doubt this)? Are veneers possible? Approximately how much would treatment cost? I have so many questions because I feel like I am the only one with this problem, as I haven't been able to find any similar cases online.

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 24 - December - 2010, at 20:25 PM

  • You are not the only one with such problem . Though your type problem is not very common but it is there. I do not understand why your orthodontist did not do anything about the reversed tooth. It can be fixed with the braces treatment but there are other options which you can discuss with your dentist as without seeing the case it is difficult to give the decision. You can go for crowns, veneers,or composite built ups for improving our smile. For more info on smile make over you can visit the following link....www.identalhub.com/article_procedures-for-smile-makeover-147.aspx

Free Dental Consultation