I had oral surgery to remove my last two teeth on the back left and I have stiches. Everything has been fine for 5 days and then last night a noticed a pale yellow spot where the last tooth was this morning when i checked it was a little bit bigger but not by much but it is kinda tender there maybe feels kinds tingaly I get my stiches out tomarrow but I am worried it might be infected but the yellow doesnt look like puss

Leave Comment

Comments

• Jamie

Jamie 27 - April - 2011, at 11:59 AM

• thank you so much for getting back to me just seen dentist all is well in my mouth just signs of healing again thank you for you time

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 26 - April - 2011, at 19:56 PM

• It can be some food lodgement or if it is the pus do not irritate it or try to remove it.Just do warm saline rinses gently 2 to 3 times a day and follow all the instrctions given by your dentist.If you are given any meds you can take them also. You are going for the removal of your stitches tomorrow if it is infected the dentist will take care of it.You can use some good antimicrobial mouth wash also. For more info on Do's and don'ts after tooth extraction you can visit the following link....http://www.identalhub.com/article_do's-and-don'ts-after-tooth-extraction-153.aspx

Free Dental Consultation