I have a very loose wisdom tooth. The one next to it fell out a few weeks ago and now this one is very wiggly! I cannot afford to go back to the dentist right now--was there about 3 weeks ago. Can I just pull it myself or is that dangerous? If I bite the wrong way, it's going to come out anyway, I think! Should I pull it out? Thanks!

Leave Comment

• Jeanie

Jeanie 28 - July - 2011, at 22:39 PM

• Thanks very much for your reply. Unfortunately, as I said, I cannot afford to go to the dentist, so hopefully, it will stay put and not come out on it's own! Thanks again!!

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 28 - July - 2011, at 10:14 AM

• It is not advisable to pull out the wisdom tooth your self even if it is mobile. The anatomy of the wisdom tooth varies a lot. The roots can be fused, Curved or hooked and in such cases the part of the tooth can remain in the socket  and this can cause problem later on. it is better to schdule an appointment with a dentist and get it pulled out. For more info on wisdom teeth you can visit the following link....http://www.identalhub.com/dental-knowing-all-about-wisdom-teeth-719.aspx

Free Dental Consultation