Dear Doctor, I had done ROOTH CANAL for one my front view upper jaw teeth.Nearly 4 years before.But now my teeth is turning dark yellow and black colour from back side. SO I NEED TO ASK IS THAT IS MY TEETH IN END STAGE OR SHALL I DO ROOT WORK AGAIN AND REPAIR IT.please advice

Leave Comment

Comments

• brittany Whittaker

brittany Whittaker 13 - November - 2013, at 13:11 PM

• Ive been having alot of pain in my root canal, its beginning to hurt when I eat or chew. What do u do to get it to stop??

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 10 - April - 2011, at 20:17 PM

• From your picture, it looks like that you have lot of deposits on the teeth which is causing the gingivitis and hence the bleeding and bad smell. For this you have to go for dental cleaning from dentist which will take care of these deposits and improve your oral hygiene. As for your black front tooth, you have to get crown on it after getting root canal treatment for this tooth. If you really want to bring your teeth in alignment, these days adult orthodontics is possible and you can go for braces treatment even at this age which will bring all your teeth in alignment. As you have lot of crowding, extractions will be needed to bring the teeth in alignment. For that normally, first pre molars are extracted from each quadrant. I think this will take care of all your problems and queries.

• Muzaffar

Muzaffar 10 - April - 2011, at 20:13 PM

• I am really convinced by your previous consolation. Thanks for giving me Right advice. Right now I am 32 years old Other thing is that doctor when I was 10/12 years Old I had an accident in my school. My upper jaw front view main teeth had gone up side in the muscle (I have marked in snap no 1). The doctor consulted to me let that period of time that due to hard right timing hit on lower jaw your Upper jaw teeth struck in your muscle. For eg.Its like “when we hit on nail with hammer when it’s on Wood surface” He said me that your teeth will automatically come down. And it came down but little cross ( I have marked in in snap no 2). The doctor said me that when I will be 25 years they will remove my 2 tooth and shift my teeth between It’s like to make the alignment straight of that tooth they will remove tooth aside and make my cross teeth straight. Which I was not able to do due to certain circumstances. Now the problem is my teeth is bleeding every morning and smells bad. Please check my case. As I am really worried for my teeth and give me appropriate solution to resolve it.

Front Root Canal Treated tooth turning blackTreatment for Front root canal treated tooth turning black

Treatment for Front root canal treated tooth turning black, identalhub.com

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 10 - April - 2011, at 01:34 AM

• You must follow the treatment plan. Dental crown is artificial tooth made of Porcelain Fused to Metal (PFM) which is fixed on top of affected tooth after grinding the same. You can send me pic of jaw on my email dr.dental@identalhub.com You can read more about dental crowns from our website.

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 10 - April - 2011, at 01:31 AM

• You must follow the treatment plan. Dental crown is artificial tooth made of Porcelain Fused to Metal (PFM) which is fixed on top of affected tooth after grinding the same. You can send me pic of jaw on my email dr.dental@identalhub.com You can read more about dental crowns from our website.

Free Dental Consultation