I hit my front tooth with a pliers 17 years ago while working on a job. Now I think, the damage is showing, and the tooth is sensitive. I'm looking for a dentist to possibly perform root canal on it.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 19 - August - 2010, at 09:49 AM

• Cost of Root Canal Treatment varies from place to place and dentist to dentist. Further cost of root canal treatment for teeth depends of tooth also like anterior, posterior, bicuspid or molars. The price of general dentist is quite less than Endodontist. General dentist normally does it anywhere $350-$550 whereas Endodontist will charge anywhere between $500-$900. The difference between two is that in case of surgical complications, Endodontists are much better placed. In case of complication, general dentist will refer you to Endodontist. If your insurance is covering then why not go to an Endodontist.

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 19 - August - 2010, at 09:48 AM

• Cost of Root Canal Treatment varies from place to place and dentist to dentist. Further cost of root canal treatment for teeth depends of tooth also like anterior, posterior, bicuspid or molars. The price of general dentist is quite less than Endodontist. General dentist normally does it anywhere $350-$550 whereas Endodontist will charge anywhere between $500-$900. The difference between two is that in case of surgical complications, Endodontists are much better placed. In case of complication, general dentist will refer you to Endodontist. If your insurance is covering then why not go to an Endodontist.

• Nelly

Nelly 17 - August - 2010, at 07:02 AM

• Since I'll be needing root canal, how much does it typically cost? Is there really a difference in procedure if I go to a general dentistry to do the root canal as opposed to an endodentist?

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 16 - August - 2010, at 19:54 PM

• Yes, if the tooth has become sensitive and there is any change in colour you have to go for the root canal treatment.  If you want to know about the dentists you can browse our website for dentists . if you want to know about the root canal treatment you can visit the following link on our website.....www.identalhub.com/article_how-root-canal-treatment-is-done-298.aspx

Free Dental Consultation