my right upper tooth is swelling and big causing problem on my ear, cheek, head , neck and breast , rib of the chest is swelling too and very painfull. I went to several dentists they cheated me and took all my money they said i have bone growth some said i have ulcer some said i have cavity and i closed but still is very big since 2005 i am on the pain i have the xrays with me

Leave Comment

Comments

• sawsanmahgoub

sawsanmahgoub 29 - December - 2011, at 18:18 PM

• I told you in my previous message. I visited hundred doctors and I told you what they said. I don't know where to go to get the treatment all of them they took my money. You mean I have tooth abscessed tooth? what dentist can i go to it they did a lot xrays and did not show any absessed. they said cavity and i filled and they said bone growth but not abscessed. I don't know what to say?

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 29 - December - 2011, at 00:18 AM

• Swelling in relation to upper right  tooth can be there because of abscess in the tooth. In case of tooth abscess, root canal treatment or tooth extraction is done to remove the infection from the tooth. Spread of infection can occur from tooth to face. Abscessed tooth if not treated can also lead to perforation of bone and affect soft tissue causing cellulitis and osteomyelitis. Trauma to the tooth or sinus infection can also lead to inflammation. Without clinical and radiographic examination, it is difficult to giver definite diagnosis. You can visit some reputed dentist after consulting your friends and family for evaluation and treatment. For more info on abscessed tooth, refer to….   http://www.identalhub.com/article_understanding-abscessed-tooth-204.aspx

Free Dental Consultation