i hate my smile. i want to wake up tomorrow and feel pretty. my teeth stick out and there crooked.

Leave Comment


  • shamia

    shamia 23 - November - 2011, at 17:03 PM

  • go you have a email i can send pictures of my teeth to sooo that you can tell me what you think is best?

  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 22 - November - 2011, at 02:45 AM

  • If you teeth are crooked, then you can get braces treatment to correct it. Braces treatment can align your teeth and will make them straight. You can opt for metallic or ceramic braces. Braces treatment will be given for 18-24 months depending on your age and extent of misalignment which is present. If you don’t want to have metallic teeth, then you can get invisaligns to correct the crooked teeth. Invisaligns are clear, removable aligners to correct the alignment of teeth. Apart from braces or invisaligns, you can also opt for cosmetic procedures like dental lumineers, veneers or dental crowns to correct the alignment of teeth if teeth are bit crooked. If your teeth are uneven and for smile makeover, you can get these cosmetic procedures done. Depending on extent of misalignment present, dentist can decide whether to give dental lumineers, veneers or crowns. You can get porcelain veneers or porcelain dental crowns for front teeth. You can discuss these options with your dentist. You can visit a dental school for treatment at lower cost or can talk to your dentist if you can pay in installments if you have cost constrains. For more info on cosmetic dentistry, refer to…   http://www.identalhub.com/dental-choices-for-cosmetic-dentistry-596.aspx

Free Dental Consultation