Hello I'm a 23 year old female that went over to Vietnam 10 months ago to get dental cosmetic surgery to my mouth as my teeth were not great in stead of Berber I walked out of there with a full mouth of crowns I'm so depressed about it all they look great and I've had several dentist check them over in Australia everything seems fine but the stress of the future of my teeth is killing me all I wanted was a great smile and now I worry as time goes on the strength of my teeth will be bad and I'll need dentures I have good highygenie and floss I'm now scared they fall off and I really don't want to see what they have done to the tooth underneath if I look after them and replace the caps when I need will they last forever I'm starting to save now to fix them in the future am I doomed my teeth were not bad enough to be all capped I'm so depressed

Leave Comment

Comments

• Shariel

Shariel 17 - May - 2011, at 01:45 AM

• Thank you for that it's helped alot I'm just worried his treatment has been to severe

• Shariel

Shariel 16 - May - 2011, at 21:52 PM

• Thank you I feel better I was so worried that I made the wrong choice I should just probly stop lookinging at those nasty prep pictures

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 16 - May - 2011, at 11:22 AM

• There is nothing to feel depressed as getting the dental crowns is a routine procedure. The teeth donot get weakened by this but as they come into proper alignment it is easy to maintain oral hygiene with them. If you take proper take and get regular checkup done from dentist, they can last upto 10-12 years. After that also if the crowns wear off then you have to get them replaced. There is no other complication with dental crowns. So just relax and take good care of them. You donot have to feel depressed as so many people get crowns at young age for cosmetic purposes. For more info on dental crowns you can read this article... Root Canal Therapy

Free Dental Consultation