one of my front teeth's colour has been looks bad .so please give me an advice that how it makes perfect.

Leave Comment

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 02 - May - 2011, at 09:47 AM

• White spots on the teeth which keeps on coming and going are the demineralization of enamel which is also called incipient carious lesion. It remineralizes because of fluoride present in the dentrifice or the saliva. You can use fluoridated mouthwashes or dentrifices and avoid the in between snacking.

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 02 - May - 2011, at 09:42 AM

• Once the molars are erupted then nothing can be done nutritionaly to grow the enamel on teeth. Only dentist can built the enamel with composite restoration or you can go for veneers or the crowns. As the child is just 10 years old, at this stage, whatever treatment is done will be temporary and the permanent treatment will be done when the child becomes adult.

• Sheri

Sheri 01 - May - 2011, at 23:05 PM

• At our last dental visit, I was told that my daughter, 10 years old, does not have enamel on her new adult molars. Is there something nutritionally or topically we can do to help build up enamel on her teeth? Thank you for your help!

• Sheri

Sheri 01 - May - 2011, at 23:01 PM

• I used to have white spots on my front teeth now and again when I was a child. My teeth have been all the same color for a very long time, 30 years. Now, I have some white on my front tooth again. What causes this and what can be done now? I am not concerned about what it looks like. I consider this a symptom of something that needs to be fixed. Thank you for your forum!

• sonu

sonu 30 - April - 2011, at 00:12 AM

• once upon a time i was fall into the road. I think this is the reason of my color change

Free Dental Consultation