I am concerned about this having to be capped. That is hideous looking and he will have his baby teeth for 4 or more years. Can it be filled instead of capped? How do i find a dentist that will do what i want? I know this issue needs to be addressed quickly to avoid future health problems. I'm just hesitant because of the cosmetic part of it.

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 25 - June - 2011, at 20:20 PM

  • If the cavity is small then it can be filled there is no need to get it capped. Any pedodontist will do it. As for as cap is concerned these days even for children cosmetic caps are available. You need not go for stainless steel crown which is hideous looking. Go and discuss with your dentist and get the treatment done as soon as possible. For more info on children dentistry you can visit the following link....www.identalhub.com/article_crowns-in-children-236.aspx

Free Dental Consultation