i have crowded top teeth. 2 of them are above my 2 front teeth in front of my mouth, my right premolar has grown back some and now i have a big gap on the side of my mouth. im 18 and it runs in the family but mine seems to be the worst. they arent crooked its just them teeth. i cant afford braces. im on medicaid. what else is there to do besides braces. to me i rele dont need them. my teeth arent crooked its just them teeth getting in the way of everything. ??? please help! i cant even brush my teeth that good. they have always been like this. ??

Leave Comment

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 27 - June - 2011, at 02:52 AM

• It is not that for crooked teeth you need the braces. if the teeth are crowded and there are gaps or alignment is not proper even then braces are given and they give the best result. if you do not want to go for the braces treatment then you have to consult the cosmetic dentist who will do the clinical examination and give you the treatment plan . May be the veneers is the answer. Without clinical examination it is difficult to comment on your situation.for more info on cosmetic dentistry you can visit the following link....www.identalhub.com/dental-cosmetic-makeover-options-for-front-teeth--597.aspx

Free Dental Consultation