is there a way you can just get braces on front teeth. my 2 teeth that are suppose to be beside my front 2 teeth are sit higher than above my teeth!!! how much would it cost??? Is there anyother way to fix them without getting braces???

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 18 - October - 2011, at 02:47 AM

  • You can get braces treatment done for the alignment of teeth. Your orthodontist will check whether braces can be given for front teeth only or they are to be given on both front and back teeth depending on the extent of malocclusion. You can opt for metallic braces or can get ceramic or lingual braces to correct the alignment of teeth. Apart from braces, you can get invisaligns which are clear transparent removable aligners which can be used to correct the alignment. If the misalignment is small, then you can even opt for cosmetic procedures like dental bonding, dental lumineers, veneers or dental crowns to correct the alignment of teeth.  Dental braces and invisaligns will take around 18-24 months to correct the alignment. Cosmetic procedures are comparatively faster as compared to dental braces and invisaligns. Dental braces will cost you around $5000. Cost varies from dentist to dentist and place to place. Invisaligns usually cost same or slightly more than dental braces. For more info on braces types, you can refer to following article…

Free Dental Consultation