Ok so today i went to the dentist (which i haven't been in 4 to 5 years) and i find out that i have 11 cavities and 4 root canals so they told me to come back for my cavities (because we were busy today) I was told to brush and floss 2 a day is this something i should worry about am i gonna have to get teeth pulled out im stressing right now HELP :( I am also a foster child so the lady i had lived with didn't take proper care of me and didn't take me to the dentist in 4 or 5 years please am i gonna have to have any teeth pulled out

Leave Comment

Comments

• William Hamilton

William Hamilton 13 - February - 2011, at 20:52 PM

• Ok Thank you for responding and yes i will be going every 6 months also ill be going to get my cavities done on the 21 of February and im not sure when my root canals but whatever the dentist tells my aunt/foster mom she will make sure to get them done whatever date they say

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 13 - February - 2011, at 07:02 AM

• At the age of 15, if you have 11 cavities and 4 Root Canals that means a lot of dental work. The dentist have not mentioned about pulling out of teeth. So I donot think there is going to be any tooth pulled out. The dentist is trying to save the tooth by doing root canal treatments. Now donot delay and get the treatment done whenever you get appointment. You should maintain very good oral hygiene by brushing twice a day properly with regular flossing. You should try to visit dentist after every 6 months and if your foster mother is not taking you to dentist then you can atleast take care of yourself. For more info on oral hygiene, you can read this article ...... www.identalhub.com/dental-clean-your-teeth-correctly-521.aspx

Free Dental Consultation