I had a problem in my inner 2 number teeth. it was rotten and rooted out. I consulted a doctor. he gave me treatment and fitted bridge at that place. it is even from outside but in inner side it is uneven. my tongue touches it and the shape to grinding portion is not as upper teeth. did the doctor not taken my teeth measurement properly. or he is not enough qualified to handle the problem. I'm having problem with eating also. upper and lower teeth does not match. I only feel that I have teeth there but I can't use it properly. please guide me. should I change the doctor. should I complain him. what are the options available for me.?

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 02 - January - 2012, at 04:10 AM

  • If teeth are rotted out and can’t be restored, then missing tooth can be replaced with dental implants or dental bridge. Normally when dental bridge is given, there should not be any gap and occlusion should be proper. If natural teeth and bridge are not coming in proper contact, then you will have difficulty in chewing and can lead to other complications. If the occlusion of bridge is not correct, then selective grinding can be done to correct the occlusion. You can schedule an appointment with your dentist to get the bite corrected. For more info on how do bridges work, refer to….   http://www.identalhub.com/article_how-do-bridges-work-225.aspx

Free Dental Consultation