I have a problem with oral mucosa.Every month appears me AFTA(in oralform boils appear in round or oval, clearly limited to a set of red zone).I have pain until they remove spontaneously.But it takes a week until they total remove.I use "PROPOLIS SPARY" to soothe the pain.But every month they show again.Please help me if you can tell me what to do with them

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 16 - September - 2011, at 19:29 PM

• These are recurrent ulcers which have no etology. The cause can vary from nutritional deficiency, stress or any other reason. If they are occurring every month and at specific time then you have to relate it with your lifestyle or systomic condition like in some females the occurance of these ulcers which are also called as canker sores, is related with mensutral cycles. If it is so then you can take some vitamins and take precautions also. These are self limiting. As such there is no treatment for these and only symptomatic treatment is given. You can put some anesthetic gel on these ulcers. They heal with 5-6 days. For more info on canker sores you can read this article... http://www.identalhub.com/article_canker-sore-234.aspx

Free Dental Consultation