i'm 16 years old now, i got my crown cemented 4years back. now there is a fracture in the crown, a very sharp edge hurts me every now and then. so please advice me about this

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 27 - April - 2011, at 07:58 AM

  • As now you are 16 years and the crown is already fractured then you should go for the permanent crown.You can go for PFM or all ceamic crown depending upon the position of the tooth. The pedodontic crown are given for short duration and as it is sharp it will cause lacerations. So visit your dentist and get thiscrown removed . Go for the permanent crown. For more info on dental crowns youn can visit the following link...www.identalhub.com/article_deciding-right-crown-to-be-used-269.aspx

Free Dental Consultation