Yes well my mom found out she has bacteria pockets in her gums and well i know the surgery is painfull costly and well not 100% assuring so i found something online called the VitaPick and it sound amazing and well i was wondering if you smart minds could help me out in finding if this works thank you

Leave Comment

Comments

• sandra

sandra 06 - December - 2011, at 06:15 AM

• can you please give me the address or number where I get purchase vita pick in Australia do any Australia chemist sell this product if not I can't understand why

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 14 - April - 2011, at 19:56 PM

• The treatment of the gum pockets depends upon the depth of the pocket. If it not much then you can avoid surgery and go for the alternatives like Vitapick . It is the system which uses the antimicrobial soluton deep in the pocket and try to maintain that area bacteria free. Your mom can always try it and find out.If the results are good then she can use it otherwise she can go for the surgery.It is difficult to say that how effective the Vitapick system is.  For more info on Gum surgery you can visit the following link....www.identalhub.com/article_what-is-gum-disease-surgery-339.aspx

Free Dental Consultation