i have a real problem with my wisdom tooth. the filling fell out 10 minutes ago. the part of the tooth it was attached to is now wobbling and will surely fall out very soon. i just gripped the wobbling part and tried to pull but there was a sharp pain so i stopped. i also have a lump inside my gum that i assume is connected to the root of the tooth. i cant get to a dentist or doctor for another week as i have no money and am awaiting my medical card as i live in mallorca. ive just read that if this wobbling part falls out i could bleed to death or my face could go into spasm and stay that way... what the hell am i supposed to do? thanks for any replies

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 13 - January - 2011, at 20:55 PM

• Ideally you should go to the dentist as soon as possible as you have to get ths tooth removed which is infected and wobbling. If this part gets detached normally it does not bleed but if it bleeds then you can put the pressure pack for half an hour to take care of the bleeding. As it s already infected you may have acute pain. For that try to maintain good oral hygeine and avoid eating from this side.make sure that the food particle do not get stuck. Do warm saline rinses. For more info on wisdom teeth you can visit the folowing link....www.identalhub.com/dental-knowing-all-about-wisdom-teeth-719.aspx

Free Dental Consultation