If I have a small cavity now, can I build the enamel back to where I don't have a cavity?

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 01 - February - 2012, at 00:39 AM

  • If there is cavity present, then you can get it restored. You can get the cavity restored with composite filling material which is tooth colored, esthetic filling material. Decayed portion of tooth is removed and will be replaced with filling material. Composite filling is a conservative filling material and healthy non-decayed portion of tooth is not removed. You can visit your dentist to get treatment done for decayed tooth. Initially dental caries cause no pain and sensitivity but when the caries deepen, then they cause problems. For more info on treatment of cavities in teeth, visit……   http://www.identalhub.com/dental-treatment-of-cavities-in-teeth-923.aspx

Free Dental Consultation