i have a pus in lower 6 it is begin befor year and half there's no pain .what's can i do now?

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 08 - September - 2010, at 07:29 AM

  • First of all you should know why the pus s there . it can be because of the gum problem or it can be because of decayed tooth. iI it is because of some gum problem then depending upon the severity either deep curettage is done or the gum surgery is done. If it is because of the decayed tooth the root canal treatment is recommended. For more info on abcessed tooth you can visit the following link.......www.identalhub.com/article_understanding-abscessed-tooth-204.aspx

Free Dental Consultation