Hi, Doc. I am studying abroad and I'll be staying here for 3 years or more with paying short visits to my country in holidays after one or one and half year of studies. So I wonder if it is possible to start having braces in my country and then have regular check ups of the braces to the dentist in my university since I won't be able to visit the original dentist who will make my braces...

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 23 - May - 2011, at 10:44 AM

  • It is better to get the braces treatment done for one orthodontist as the technique may vary from one country to anoother. But if the dentist in your country iscomfortable with this arrangement and the other dentist in the university agree to continue to do the case then you can do this arrangement. for more info on braces treatment you can visit the following link....www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-braces-21.aspx

Free Dental Consultation