Im a 23 yr old female and I have a tooth coming through. The problem is that all of my molars are baby teeth. I am missing all of my adult teeth, apart from 1 it seems. It's coming through, close to the front and pushing my 1st molar out of the way in the process. The baby molar is still hanging on though and bleeds occasionally for no reason, after drinking hot liquid or brushing my teeth. I am going to go and see a dentist soon but, what are the odds that a 23 yr old adult female could still have a tooth coming through. it is not my wisdom tooth as I had all 4 removed when I was 18, also its close the the front.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 29 - March - 2011, at 01:57 AM

• It may be the adul tooth whch is coming out. if the adult tooth is impacted but not missing then it can come at any age rather it comes late . so you have to go to the dentist and get the X-ray and if it is the adult tooth then you  have to get the baby molar pulled out. For more info on dentiton you can visit the following link...www.identalhub.com/article_human-dentition-233.aspx

Free Dental Consultation