I am 17 years old as I was growing up I had perfect teeth but when I took a trip to Florida a couple of years ago I was walking on the beach and went to take a drink from a water jug and it fell out of my hands and hit my top front teeth hard, At first I thought my teeth my fall out because they felt loose but then they were fine and maybe a week or two after I got home, I was talking a drink of something when I felt two chunks in my mouth and when I spit them out I realized it was part of my two main front teeth, my parents couldnt afford to take me to a dentist, And over the past maybe 3 or 4 years my teeth have gotten worse, My teeth from my k9's inward are all starting to rot out and they are getting bad, I dont like talking or smiling because I dont have a beautiful smile and having to explain to people what happend to my teeth when they ask it makes me want to hide, I called aspen Dental but they do not take my insurance

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 24 - July - 2011, at 19:05 PM

• Your front teeth needs immediate attention and there are various treatment options are available because of advaces in cosmetic dentistry. You can go for crowns, veneers or composite buildups. No doubt the treatment is quite expensive and if Aspen Dental is not taking your insurance then you can call the insurance company and ask the dentists which accept their insurance in your area. If you delay the things then problem can worsen and it will become more and more expensive and you may have to pay more copay. So go for treatment asap and till then you can maintain good oral hygiene so that further damage is not there. For more info on cosmetic treatment options you can read this article... http://www.identalhub.com/dental-cosmetic-makeover-options-for-front-teeth--597.aspx

Free Dental Consultation