I have serval broken and chipped teeth with enamel gone on some. Wanted to know what kind of dental care do i need to make it better.

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 11 - January - 2011, at 19:36 PM

  • You need full moth reabilitation of teeth. In this the dentist will take X-ray's and make moulds and then plan oit the treatment . The teeth which can be saved will be  root canal treated  if there is need and which cananot be saved are pulled out. Then the crowns and bridges, implants and the veneers are planned out to fully rehabilitate your mouth. for ore info on cosmetic dentistry you can vsit the following link...www.identalhub.com/dental-choices-for-cosmetic-dentistry-596.aspx

Free Dental Consultation