I am 38 years old and have always been self-conscious about the appearance of my teeth. Truthfully, I don't think they're that bad, but I am envious of people with beautiful, perfect teeth. I never saw an orthodontist as a kid (my parents' finances were pretty tight, and again, my teeth probably weren't that bad). I've been toying with the idea of finally seeing an orthodontist, but I'm a little embarrassed by the thought. It's not actually the thought of braces-if the orthodontist thought it was appropriate, I'd do it. I'm just uneasy with the concept of doing something like this purely for reasons of vanity. I'd like some perspective on this.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 05 - September - 2010, at 08:11 AM

• Having beautiful teeth is every body's previlege. These days having beatiful teeth do not only enhances your face value but it also boosts your confidence. So it is not a vanity but the necessity if you can afford it. Do not think even once and go for the cometic dentistry. For more info on cosmetic dentistry you can visit the following link......www.identalhub.com/dental-is-cosmetic-dentistry-just-a-vanity-647.aspx

Free Dental Consultation