I want to make plans before I visit the dentist, but not sure what I need done to have a 'perfect' smile. I am currently missing three teeth, which has obviously left gaps. Two I lost due to neglect and one was actually a baby tooth that would not fall out on it's own. At 29 I still have one baby tooth left and plan on having that removed, and my dentist said that the permanent's would need to be cut out because there is not enough room in my mouth. My top teeth are really straight, so no worries there other than the two gaps, but I have 100% overbite and my bottom teeth are kinda crooked. I also have one tooth that is slightly broken. I don't want veneer's because they sound painful, and costly, but don't want huge gaps either. Other than braces, what else can I do for the perfect smile?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 24 - November - 2010, at 19:48 PM

• with out seeing the case clinically it isdifficult to comment on the treatment part. You should visit the cosmetic dentist who after taking all the things into consideration will tell you the best treatment plan.As you have 100% overbite treatment will be difficult.For gaps there are option of composite built up, veneers and crowns. In your case with deep bite the composite built up is not a good option and moreso over composite built up is not the permanent treatment. If you want to know morw about the smile makeover you can visit the following link....www.identalhub.com/article_what-is-smile-designing-or-smile-makeover-146.aspx

Free Dental Consultation