Had my teeth cleaned on 3/7/11 I have had gum pain since then I did go back on that Thursday 3/10/11 they took ex rays again as they did Monday, she found nothing abnormal. The dentist Linda told me wait and see how you do till Monday 3/14/11 I still was and am hurting,I don't understand if only cleaning was done what happened to me? It has been an unbearble week and some. Please tell me what to do I do have another appointment on Saturday as they did not have one sooner. Thank you in advance.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 16 - March - 2011, at 20:12 PM

• After getting the cleaning done normally there is no pain if it do occur it subsides in a day or two. If plaque deposit is more or gums are inflammed and bleeding before the cleaning then some times sensitivity do occur but that too goes away in 3 to 4 days. For gum pain you can do warm saline rinses 2 to 3 times a day and can gently masssage the gms with some OTC available gum paint. You can use some desensitizing tooth paste also fhat wil reduce the sensitivity. For more info on dental cleaning you can visit the following link....www.identalhub.com/article_healthy-gums-a-mirror-to-healthy-heart-237.aspx

Free Dental Consultation