A YEAR AGO,I HAD SOME PROB IN MY 'MOLAR TOOTH' SO THE DENTIST PREFERRED RCT(ROOT CANAL TREATMENT)...EVERYTHING WAS OK AND I WAS USING THIS TOOTH IN NORMAL WAY N WAS IN GOOD CONDITION. BUT A FEW MONTHS AGO ,IT SEEMED TO ME SOMETHING LIKE CAP IS NOT SUITABLY FITTED ON IT BUT I USED THE TOOTH IN NORMAL WAY .....BUT TONIGHT THE TOOTH GET SEPERATE IN 2 PARTS FROM UPPER VIEW (WITH BLEEDING)BUT STILL NO PAIN (as i chewed salad from this side).PLEASE INFORM ME WOT SHOULD I DO .........WOT WILL IT REQUIRE NOW?...RCT AGAIN?....OR PULLING OU OF 1 PART N FILLING THE REST. IF NOT,THEN HOW THE 2 PIECES WILL GET INTACT WITH EACH OTHER IN FUTURE(HERE IS HOLE IN TOOTH ALREADY & TOOTH ON BOTH THE SIDES R THERE FOR SUPPORT )......KINDLY INFORM ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 30 - April - 2010, at 20:28 PM

• First of all stop eating from that side altogether til you go to the dentist and the treatment plan will be decided after taking xray. If there is vertical fracture the the tooth has to be puled out  but if only one small part is separated then rest of the tooth can be crowned with dental crown after doing the filling. For more info on cracked tooth, you can read this article in our website..... www.identalhub.com/article_signs-and-symptoms-of-the-cracked-tooth-206.aspx

Free Dental Consultation