What would the Dentist suggest to treat Mouth Ulcers, please ??? I constantly have Ulcers on the bottom of my lower gum line, just where my lower Dentures sit and cause pain. I also often get a whitish coating on the surface of my Tongue, which I think is some form of "Oral Thrush", etc.. What would the Dentist suggest to treat this coating on the surface of my Tongue, please ??? Please advise me via E-mail as soon as possible. THANK-YOU

Leave Comment

• Rakesh Bajaj

Rakesh Bajaj 12 - January - 2012, at 09:57 AM

• I was suffering from mouth ulcers for the last thirty years. I tried Allopathic,Ayurvedic and Homoeopathic treatment but of no avail.By taking naturopathic treatment I am fully cured in one month . I have cured many persons.To know more pl contact at my emailID: bajajrakesh@hotmail.com

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 29 - May - 2011, at 10:38 AM

• For mouth ulcers there is treatment as they are self limiting. You can take multivitamin and vitamic C to increase resistance. There is no cause of mouth ulcers which are called as canker sores or apthous ulcers. Oral thrush is fungal infection and for this you have to visit a dentist and get proper medication. It is possible that oral thrush and mouth ulcers are inter related. Maintain very good oral hygiene. For more info on oral thrush and mouth ulcers you can read these articles...     www.identalhub.com/article_canker-sore-234.aspx  www.identalhub.com/dental-symptoms-of-oral-yeast-infection-693.aspx

Free Dental Consultation