i have a hole in my tooth and its caused a blister-like inside my mouth on the upper right gum

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 21 - December - 2010, at 09:41 AM

  • The hole in the tooth is because of the decay. If the toot has a blister like thing on the gum that means the hole is quite deep and the tooth is infected. This blister is called the intraoral suinus.When the tooth becomes infected and the infection is chronic then th intraoral sinus develops to drain that infection. For the treatment of such teeth you have to go for the root canal treatment.and above that the tooth will need a crown. For more inf on root canl treatment you can visit the following link....www.identalhub.com/article_why-is-root-canal-treatment-rct-required-299.aspx

Free Dental Consultation