i have decay in two back teeth, which was silver filled, but after some time, the filling get out and also both tooth half broken, and then full fractured, now only few pcs remain. what should i do?

Leave Comment


  • Wendy Roberts

    Wendy Roberts 19 - October - 2010, at 03:26 AM

  • Fractured tooth cannot be treated at home, you need a to see a particular dentist for it and have to go for its treatment.Though broken teeth cannot be cured but in case of children it can be recovered instantly. Keep ice wrapped in cloth close to it so that it does not swell or pain and also you can have pain relievers, most importantly it should be treated well.

  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 17 - October - 2010, at 11:17 AM

  • If the sufficient tooth strucrure is left and your dentist thinks that it can be saved then after getting the root canal treatment you can go for post andd coreand above that crown but if it can not be saved then it has to be pulled out and implant has to be given. For more info on post and core you can visit the following link...www.identalhub.com/article_what-is-post-and-core-280.aspx

Free Dental Consultation