My name is Ashley Archer, I'm 17 years old and I'm missing my front left tooth. When I was around 5 or 6 years old my dad took my to the dentist and they pulled my front tooth but the adult tooth never came down because an extra tooth is blocking it. My parents never took my back to get it fixed plus I need root canals and braces. I wanted a free consulation to see how much it will cost and if there is anything I can do to get it cheaper. I have been ridiculed my whole life because of this problem and have even had problems getting jobs because of it. The worst part too is my dad got his teeth fixed but never cared to get mine done. If you could pleaseeeee get back to me and help me I would really appreciate it. I'm sick of being made fun of and judged before people even know me. Thank you -Ashley Archer

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 08 - April - 2011, at 20:06 PM

• If you want the free consultation you can browse the ADA website and ther the dentist keep on advertising about the free consultation. You can find one which is near your place and can avail it. or you can visit some dental school near your place and get the consultation. Teatment is also quite cheap over there.

Free Dental Consultation