I am a fourteen year old boy.I have the problem of excessive saliva being produced in my mouth.My parents noticed this problem right from childhood but didn't give it much importance as they thought i would get over it soon. But the problem still continues and my saliva sometimes spills out of my mouth.Please advice me regarding this matter.i do not suffer from any ailment and am quite sturdy.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 19 - May - 2011, at 10:19 AM

• Excessive drooling in childhood is very common. Due to teethng also the excessive saliva is there but now at the age of 14 years when all the teeth have erupted excessve saliva should not be there. You should try to maintain good oral hygene as some times because of poor oral hygeine or decayed teeth also the excessive saliva is there in the mouth.It is difficult to comment on this with out seeing the case clinically . You can visit your dentist and find out the cause. For more info on oral hygeine you can visit the following link.....www.identalhub.com/dental-right-dental-care-products-for-oral-hygiene-578.aspx

Free Dental Consultation