I am a student,and i m suffering from pain in whole set of teeth.when ever i sleep and wake up pain remains in my whole teeth and jaws too.i do not smoke or drink.and during this i am having severe headache.there is pain in my ear too,in my face.in neck and nap.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 30 - September - 2011, at 05:22 AM

• Pain can be because of wisdom tooth eruption or can be there due to clenching or grinding of teeth or can be because of some infection in the tooth. You need to visit your dentist to get the reason of pain diagnosed and to get treatment done for it. If pain is because of wisdom tooth eruption and tooth is impacted, then you need to get the impacted tooth removed. Wisdom teeth don’t aid in mastication and no treatment is required for the wisdom tooth. If pain is because of clenching or grinding of teeth, then you need to get mouth guards for it. Mouth guard will relax the jaw muscles. Pain can also be because of some infected tooth present in the jaw. If a cracked tooth is present, then filling or root canal procedure may be required. If there is vertical crack line or crack line is present on the cervical portion of the root, then tooth extraction may be required. If pain is because of abscessed tooth, then root canal treatment along with antibiotics is given to the patient. Without clinical examination, it is difficult to give definite diagnosis. You have to refer to your dentist for this. For more info on dental pain, you can refer to following article….  http://www.identalhub.com/article_why-dental-pain-or-toothache-87.aspx

Free Dental Consultation