My front tooth was knocked out when I was 13 & now that tooth, which has been root canaled, is shifting forward & the tooth next to it is becoming crooked as well. I was wondering if I was able to fix it with a crown instead of getting braces or invisalign. I am now 27 and would rather prefer fixing it as quickly as possible, hence, not using braces or invisalign. Any adivce?

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 20 - February - 2011, at 10:10 AM

  • Yes you can get it fixed with crowns. For crowns the dentist will do selective grinding of tooth according to the shifting of the tooth and the crown will be made. If the tooth is not very much crooked then even the veneers will be good option but if the tooth is very much crooked and out of alignment then getting the crowns made is the best option. In crowns you can go for PFM ie porcelain fused to metal or all ceramic crowns. For aesthetic purpose, all ceramic crowns are best option. For more in on crowns, you can read this article....

Free Dental Consultation