To start off, I haven't been to the dentist since I was 13 and am now 30. (I know, I know). My concern is that I have one tooth that is beyond repair (really) and one that a root canal will probably be suggested. (both molars) I also have several "pinhole" cavities towards the front of my mouth that naturally I am more concerned about because of vanity.....my question is, now that I am seeking dental work will most dentists allow me to pick where I want to start the process?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 30 - May - 2011, at 11:01 AM

• First of all you have to go to the dentist. the dentist will do the clinical examination and take the X-ray. On basis of this the condition of your teeth will be evaluated and the dentist will tell you the treatment plan. The tooth which cannot be repaired wil be pulled out and the tooth needing the root canal treatment is root canal treated and the crowns are given. The teeth with pinhole cavities will be restored with composite restoration. The dentist will give you the advice and it is up to you to decide which treatment you want to get. For more info on dental health you can visit the following link.... www.identalhub.com/dental-easy-home-remedies-for-healthy-teeth-705.aspx

Free Dental Consultation