i have a tooth that broke off that held upper partail in place can they redo partail and add on to it or do i have to get new partail

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 23 - March - 2011, at 20:00 PM

  • It depends whether it is a cast metal partial denture or a flipper. If it is a flipper then that can be modified and  a tooth can be added in that if there are other supporting teeth.In case of flippers the supporting wire then can be given in other tooth. But if no other tooth is present then you have to go for the new one. In case of cast metal partial dentures if the supporting tooth is gone then you have to go for the new one. It is difficult to give the correct opinion with out seeing the case clinically. Your dentist can give you the treatment plan after seeing the status of your teeth clinically. For more info on dentures you can visit the following link......www.identalhub.com/article_options-available-for-dentures--265.aspx

Free Dental Consultation