I had a very bad pain I'm my gums in the right side around the last molar so I thought I was getting a canker sore but there was no bump yet the pain would throb on the gum and around the jaw the only way the pain would go away is by putting orajel on it and taking ibuprofen. then a bump came in and it is red but no white spots the bump started out really small then it got bigger but while it is getting bigger the pain is going away it is growing around my last molar and moving forward slowly I can kind of pull my cheek and it will move so I can see if there is anything in my teeth but it is now almost all the way painless the only time it will hurt is when i touch it from the outside of my cheek it doesn't hurt to touch it directly.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 21 - July - 2011, at 10:34 AM

• the bump in the gums is because of the infected tooth or the infection in the gum.Some times as it is difficult to clean the last tooth the gum around the tooth becomes infected with pain and swelling. Some times this problem is because of the impacted wisdom tooth.For this you have to visit the dentist and get the diagnosis made.The dentist will do the clinical eaminaton and take the radiograph to see whether the tooth is infected or it is the gum. Till then you can do the warm saline rinses 2 to 3 times a day.For more info on Abcessed tooth you can visit the following link....http://www.identalhub.com/article_understanding-abscessed-tooth-204.aspx

Free Dental Consultation