'm turning 41 coming September. I'm already starting sense my tooth is sort of shaky and I'm afraid if my tooth fall off. I've got this sense since yesterday. Last week, I checked up with the dentist and the dentist cleaned my teeth, since, my teeth have lots of gaps between. Please help. Thank you for your kind attention. Hope I get my reply as soon as possible..

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 31 - July - 2011, at 19:22 PM

• Sometimes after getting the cleaning done, you have this feeling that the teeth have become shaky and are going to fall. This happens when you had lot of deposits on teeth. After cleaning, gums take time to heal and the feeling of emptyness or gaps also goes with the healing of gums. Treatment of gaps depends on where the gaps are and the amount of gaps. If they are in front teeth and you are concerned about aesthetic part then you can go for veneers which will close the gaps. In case of back teeth if it is causing lot of food impaction and discomfort then you can discuss with your dentist and if needed you can go for crowns. for more info on cleaning you can read this article.... http://www.identalhub.com/dental-why-root-scaling-and-planning-is-good--716.aspx

Free Dental Consultation