pain, swelling

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 04 - April - 2011, at 07:42 AM

  • You have not mentioned where the pain and the swelling is there.  If it is the tooth then you have to go to the dentist and take the antibiotics along with the pain killers. You have to get the problem diagnosed and get the treatment. The pain and swelling can be because of decayed tooth or because of the gum porblem. If it is because of the decayed tooth then the root canal treatment has to be done. For more info on root canal treatment you can visit the following

Free Dental Consultation