i need to get the rest of my front tooth removed and get implants for my 2 front teeth... nerves are exposed and there is a lot of pain

Leave Comment

Comments

• Venesa Smith

Venesa Smith 29 - October - 2010, at 02:26 AM

• If the Dentist wasn’t sure at the time weather it needed a root canal or not and placed some white stuff in there,Which is known as Seditive Temporary Filling, and the tooth cracked down the middle, it should be known how deep it had been though and Make sure it isn’t a Root Fracture, a root fracture is when the tooth breaks, and the crack extends all the way down into the root of the tooth, If that happens,Nothing can save this tooth, it will need to be extracted,if you do nothing, eventually the tooth itself starts moving,get a bad taste comming from the area possibly,and need to come out, But that may not be the problem, if it isn’t, they can most likely do a post core and build up, and a crown. You should go to the dentist and have a X-ray taken to find out if they can save this tooth.

• Revina George

Revina George 26 - October - 2010, at 02:26 AM

• They usually finish the root canal, then cap/crown the tooth. Gold in the back, white in the front. You could also have the tooth extracted and a bridge with a fake tooth added, or what is really cool now, is dental implants. They imbed a screw type thing in the bone, and after it heals, they attach a fake tooth that looks like the real thing, and you don't have to remove it.

• Mary Jessen

Mary Jessen 25 - October - 2010, at 00:12 AM

• I have a tooth that is broken down the middle that I had work done on. The dentist wasn't sure if I needed a root canal on it or not. They put some white stuff in the hole that they drilled. It's 6 months later and partially broken now.

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 24 - October - 2010, at 05:26 AM

• if the teeth are just broken but the root part is sound then you can get the root canal treatment done and after getting the post and core you can get the crowns. Your dentist will tell you whether this treatment is possible or you have to get them pulled out and get the implants. If you want to know more about the dental implants you can visit the following link...www.identalhub.com/dental-understanding-dental-implant-bone-grafting-682.aspx

Free Dental Consultation