Theres A Bump In My Mouth, Its Very Sensitive.. And It Hurts To Talk And Eat. It's Located On The Bottom Of My Lip In The Front Where The Bottom Of The Lip And The Bottom Of My Gum Meet. This Morning I Popped It, It Made My Eyes Water. But Nothing Came Out (No Pus Or Goo) But It Did Bleed Alot, I Got This Before, But Not In The Same Place. It's Not That Big, Its About A Half Of A Centimeter. It's White. It's Been There for A Couple Of Weeks. Im Afraid It's Something Serious

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 03 - October - 2011, at 04:11 AM

• Bump in the mouth can be canker sore or can be there because of some irritant present in that area or can be because of some gum infection. If it is a canker sore, then it will heal on its own. Canker sores are self limiting and will heal in 10-14 days.  If it is paining a lot, then you can apply some analgesic gel over it. You can also take vitamin supplements, do warm saline rinses or can apply aloe vera for faster healing to take place. If it is because of some irritant in that area, then that needs to be removed and if it is because of some gum infection, then treatment is required for it. Without clinical examination, it is difficult to give exact diagnosis. You can refer to your dentist for this. For more info on canker sores, you can refer to following article..  http://www.identalhub.com/article_canker-sore-234.aspx

Free Dental Consultation