HELP! My teeth have been cracking at the gum line, and finally one became loose and it is so painful and loose enough to bend on all sides. I lost my job in 2008 and have no money or insurance. i'm afraid it is becoming infected my jaw hurts and my neck is swollen. Please tell me how I can pull it out myself. It is so loose it should just flop out but it doesnt and day after day it just gets worse thank you so much for any advice you give me, it is greatly appreciated Cathy

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 05 - December - 2010, at 01:34 AM

• It is not advisable to extract infected tooth irrespective of how much mobile it is yourself. If you try to pull it yourself then a part of it may be left behind as you cannot be sure whether the whole tooth is mobile or just th crown part. You should go to dentist asap and if you cannot afford a private dentist then you can try some dental school near your home. In dental schools the treatment is cheap or they can do it even free as they also need patients to learn. However the treament done is absolutely good and uncompromising. You can also try some free dental clinics. For more info on finding cheap dental treatment, you can read this article.. www.identalhub.com/article_free-dental-treatment-493.aspx

Free Dental Consultation